Your smile can change your entire appearance, crooked and crowded teeth can make us feel self-conscious and may affect our personal and professional life. Some of the treatment options at Dental Loving Care for crooked and crowded teeth are.
Lab made laminates bonded to teeth to change the appearance, shape and colour of your teeth
Laminates made of white composite resin that changes the appearance, shape and colour of your teeth.
Latest technology offered including conventional braces and Invisalign.
See below for more information
Porcelain veneers have successfully improved smiles by making dark teeth look lighter and healthier looking. They can make yellow teeth permanently whiter and grey tetracycline stained teeth look much more natural. Porcelain veneers can make crooked teeth look straight in just a few days. Patients can look and feel more confident, more professional and have a wonderfully natural looking smile.
You do not have to have your natural teeth ground down, as porcelain veneers can be totally non-invasive without requiring shots.
Porcelain veneers can improve your entire personality by enhancing and adding a spark to your smile and appearance.
Orthodontics has become more comfortable and economical allowing you to more easily address your dental concerns. There are a few options for adults to consider.
Just like porcelain veneers, Composite veneers can be used to disguise dark or crooked teeth. They can be created in one appointment.
Composite veneers are made are resin therefore are porous and can stain. Unlike porcelain veneers they only last 4 to 8 years and do require regular maintenance as they don’t have the strength of porcelain veneers.
Veneers can correct:
- uneven or crooked teeth
- teeth that have shapes that are out of proportion
- tetracycline stained teeth that have gray color spaces between teeth
- too much gum when you smile
- yellow teeth that are dark and cannot be whitened or bleached
- teeth that are sensitive can be made much less sensitive
- worn down teeth that make you look old
Unlike traditional orthodontic treatment that involves the use of unsightly metal braces, Invisalign uses a series of virtually invisible aligners that are custom designed to shape your smile. Each aligner is pre-programmed to exert a certain amount of pressure on teeth to straighten your smile.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign has revolutionised the way we straighten smiles
- Invisalign is the treatment of choice when it comes to orthodontic care that won’t obstruct your smile or your way of life. Many of our patients have benefited from achieving beautifully straight teeth without needing to sacrifice their appearance. This is because Invisalign:
- Uses virtually invisible transparent aligner trays that are custom-made to your smile. They are barely noticeable when worn!
- Is completely removable so you can enjoy that special occasion without worrying about your smile and maintain your oral hygiene as you normally would!
- Is much more comfortable than traditional orthodontics as it does not use brackets or wires that are known to cause discomfort and pain.
- Is very lifestyle-friendly as there are no lengthy or uncomfortable tightening visits required – just visit our office for a check-up and to receive your new set of aligners every few weeks!
- Is suitable for patients of all ages.
- Generally requires a shorter treatment time (around 9-12 months).
- Is a conservative option to veneers or crowns on the front teeth for minimally invasive dentistry
- Provides a great way to conduct pre-restorative orthodontics so we can align the teeth then place other treatments such as veneers.
Braces are smaller than ever with traditional braces have more discreet brackets. The other option are Lingual braces that are hidden braces that can be fitted to the back of your teeth.